It was an Emotional Intelligence lecture and we were asked to write two lines on what one would like to write on his/her burial tomb. I managed to come up with more than two. These are the ones.
1. I am more than willing to meet you now.
2. Please do not cry here, I might come back alive.
3. Every visit here brings you closer to me.
4. Never ever fight with your wife.
5. Do not try this at home.
6. I will scare children who try to play here.
7. If you come here daily, we shall exchange our positions.
8. I presume we still are not on talking terms.
9. Marriage has its own benefits.
10. Above every man here, there is a woman.
11. Do not confuse me with my neighbor.
12. For assistance, feel free to contact my wife.
13. Don’t try acting smart, my neighbor is watching you.
14. Sixth sense is a funny movie.
15. Ghosts do exist. Just look behind.
16. Don’t reflect in HR classes, you will get bored here.
17. If you are still reading, I assume you are alive.