Wednesday, September 21, 2005

lost n found!!!

Well there is nothing more sweeter than losing something n after all ur die hard efforts u manage it 2 find it say rather get it.It's like u were sittin in discrete math lecture n u were holdin ur urine all through the lecture n then the lousy guy lets everyone free n u have a download...wow... that's the sort of tension u carrry along with u when u loose somethin u treasured a lot n when u get it back I neednt repeat wat i often say "Watever u try the last 2 drops are always in ur pants".wise saying rite.Even though u have a gr8 download there r the scars u cant prevent(u cant hide such scars).similarly even though u get back what u lost ur left with some unpleasant memories about that.

Well the most important thing- wat did i loose?It was my goddamn suitcase.Goddamned till then, the moment I lost it I knew it's enormity.It was not just a weight I was lifting.I had my degree certificates-the only thing 2 prove am another asshole among a buch of assholes,my cheque books(hey am earnin),my cbse certis,my clothes n most importantly my unddies.So many my's were there in that suitcase.The moment I landed in B'lore this catastrophy had occcured.I dint even have a undi 2 change n my friend quietly watchin all this(he was the real culprit) told I can the wear the same thing on the reverse side.I said wow wat sense of timing n wat advice.The suitcase had got misplaced n had moved away quietly to mysore along with the train.Only after a while did I realise it n the moment that happened all hell broke loose.

I remember using cultured language at my friends n ripe with anger I went n reported to the station master.Here's the conversation that took place b/w n the station master.
ASHWIN:Sir I lost my V.I.P suitcase.Blue in colour n has wheels too.
MASTER:Y the **** dint u also go along with the suitcase.
u have got 2 pity him.It was 5 in the mornin.
ASHWIN:I dint go sir that's y am reportin it is lost.
MASTER:wat the hell, are'nt u educated or wat?
ASHWIN:am educated a bit(err..)
MASTER:ya I can c ur a know it all engineer who doesnt know wat he does.
Well I thought of askin "How did u know I was an engg?" but wisely decided not to.
Then after lots of phone calls he told me to come back in the evenin n check out the status.The whole day my mind was only filled with 1 thing "Wen do I change my undi?"

With such unclear thinking n a temper as hot as ajay devgan's in HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM wen he find out his wife dotes on someone else.Y am I tellin all this?Ya the whole day I ws in bad spirits partly due to abdomen twitching.Well comin 2 abdomen twitching I donno how do the cricketers give the red cherry a real go at their crotch.The answer is pretty simple u dont want to be caught on television doin such things explicitly so they devised a tactic.genius huh these cricketers.Well there r exceptions 2 that also.Saurav ganguly was once caught in the act n this time he dint let go of it as fast as he wud do to his wicket but he went on n on each time more ferocious more dedicated n it was huge fun when he saw that on the giant screen himself.The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.Poor ganguly he is finding a place even in Ashwin's blogs.Bad times for Indian cricket......

After bitching around the whole day I rushed to the station sharply at 7:00 only to be informed that I had to come back at 11:00 to meet a policeman who wud be comin from Mysore with a bag that fitted my V.I.P's description.With enthu n alarm in equal proportion I went back to my room n prayed for the best .Fearin the worst I went back n to my dismay the policeman was there but not my suitcase.I was told that it was lying at a place called Maddur 45 from mysore n I had to go n personaaly pick it up.Well I was packed off immediately by the policemen into a train by 11:45 to maddur.It looked as desolete as the station in DIL SE(1 SCENE).The station master wasnt there n I was given over the top reception by the guy managing things at the station.He dint stop with that,he gave me comfortable n cosy accomodation on the platform bench.Wow I was having holiday of a life time.I curled up like a prematurely born child n even had an erection I mean due to the cold I cud feel my hair under my neck standin .

Daylight ushered in a new hope in my bleak life n to my utter joy I found my suitcase in all health n style n to top it all nothing was missing.I profusely thanked the station master n thought "not everyone are bad like me".
cyaa ashwin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in the program. debt consolidation There's lots of information about debt consolidation

Lord of all Things said...

gud one !!

There was an error in this gadget